Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.


  1. Board or Commission Application

    Individuals interested in serving in a board or commission with the City of Palestine may fill out this application.

Health Services

  1. Food Complaint Form

    This form may be used to report a complaint about a food service establishment. The Health Inspector will review the complaint and may... More…

Human Resources

  1. Employment Application

    Employment Application for the City of Palestine

Police Department

  1. Citizens on Patrol Application
  2. Contact Us
  3. Recruiting

    Anyone interested in learning more about joining the Palestine Police Department can contact Lt Baker.

  1. Contact the Palestine Police Youth Corps
  2. National Night Out

    Fill out this form if you would like to host a National Night Out get together at your home, neighborhood, or place of business.

Policies & Forms

  1. Contact Us

    Please leave comments, questions, or suggestions in the form. If you would like a staff member to contact you about your feedback,... More…

  2. Report a Website Issue
  1. Public Information Request Form
  2. Request to Speak


  1. Commercial Trash Service

    Businesses interested in beginning trash service can do so by completing this form.


  1. Draft Authorization Form

    Anyone interested in having their utilities payment drafted can fill out an online application.

  2. Request to Disconnect Service

    Disconnection of Utilities Service Request

  1. Request for Utility Services

    Application for Water Service

  2. Residential Poly Cart(s)

    Request for Additional Poly Carts can be submitted by Residents.