This form may be used to reserve or request information on the pavilion or athletic field rentals at Palestine city parks. All reservation requests must go through an assessment for available dates and times, someone will get back to you regarding your date and times.
You can return this form in person to City Hall, 504 North Queen Street, or call 903-731-8415 or 903-731-8414 for more information. Pavilion rentals are not final until payment has been made. Payments can be made at the City's Customer Service department at 504 North Queen Street or by calling (903) 731-8400, Option 1 - Utility Billing (let customer service know that you are paying for a pavilion rental).
- Please make reservation requests at least five (5) days prior to the desired reservation date.
- Reservation fees are charged by the hour (fees will not be pro-rated for half or quarter-hour increments).
- Reservation requests made during the weekend or after normal operating hours will not be received by city staff until the next business day.
- $10 an hour for Reagan Park Pavilion #3 (located above the Tennis Courts), Larry Street, Calhoun Park.
- $20 an hour for Reagan Park Pavilion #2 Brick and Pavilion 1 (by Crockett Road), and Willie Myers Park Pavilion.
- $10 additional flat fee for electricity at available Pavilions.
- $50 additional flat fee for electricity at ball fields, excluding after-hour usage at Tennis Courts and Multipurpose Courts which requires 24-hour written notice.
Available upon request. Please use the form, and someone from Parks Reservations will contact you.
View the Rules and Regulations Parks (PDF).