The City of Palestine contracts with Waste Connections for weekly trash collection for residents and businesses within the city limits.
- Residential Trash Collection is a once-weekly regular curbside collection service.
- Commercial poly cart service is 2 times per week on Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Place all garbage inside the garbage cart in weatherproof bags and tie them securely.
- The maximum acceptable weight of each fully loaded garbage cart should not exceed 175 pounds.
- The garbage(s) should be placed at the curb by 7 am on your assigned collection day.
- The garbage carts must be removed from the curb by the next morning per the City ordinance.
- The garbage cart should be placed within three feet of the curb or right-of-way adjacent to the residence.
- Garbage carts should not be placed near cars, mailboxes, or other obstructions.
Additional trash carts are available for a fee. Please request through Customer Service at 903-731-8400 option 1. They will also advise what the current rate is for additional carts. You may cancel additional carts at any time.
Waste Connections of Texas will repair and or replace carts as required.